Waterproof & Breathable
Underpads made by Medtecs offer comfort and waterproof protection, keeping your sheets dry all night. They go over the bottom sheet to protect the mattress and sheets from moisture and staining.
- Stain-resistant, waterproof, easy to clean, comfortable and soft.
- Ideal for medical institutions, clinics, nursing homes, beauty institutions, general home use, etc.
- Size and color customizable.
- Material: N/A
- Fabric weight: N/A
- Color: Customized
- Size: Regular
- For customization and product inquiries, please fill out the contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- TAA (Trade Agreement Act) Compliant
- Medtecs is fully compliant with all relevant specifications of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which is the authorized regulation governing multilateral and bilateral international trade agreements and other trade initiatives.
- Medtecs’ roducts are eligible for procurement by the US government and other organizations that require TAA compliance
- Patent Incontinence Underpad – Thin and easy to absorb water.
Underpads, also called Chux, are typically used to protect the mattress from urine damage.
An underpad is usually placed above or below the linens and absorbs leaking liquid.
Underpads have become the standard in long-term care facilities and hospitals to protect mattresses and furniture from urine damage and reduce linen laundry.
When to use an underpad:
1. Protecting your bed from liquid, urine, women’s period, or body fluid.
2. Protecting furniture.
3. Baby diaper changing.
4. Kitchen leaking and spilling.
- Soak used underpads in cold water for about 40 minutes before washing them in hot water. If the pad is extremely stained you can rinse the stained water and soak the pad again in freshwater.
- Rinse used pads completely to remove stains before actually washing them with soap or detergent.
- Use warm water to either hand-wash or machine-wash the rinsed-out cloth pads. Laundry detergent is the popular choice over stain removers.
- Tumble dry or line dry in direct sun.
- After they’re completely dried, store the underpads flat so that they don’t lose their shape.