Style. Comfort. Protection.
KN95 Mask for Adults
Meets GB 2626-2019
- Efficient filtration of harmful micro particulate and dust.
- Excellent sealing and breathability.
- Intended use: Respiratory protection
- Color: Black/White
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11cm ± 0.3cm
- Sub-micron Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) (%) ≥95% (0.075μm NaCl), breathing resistance ≦210 Pa
- Flammability: No ignition
- Sterilization: Non sterile
5-ply design with elastic fabrics (starting from the outer layer):
L2: Hot air cotton
L3: Melt blown
L4: Melt blown
- Nose wires: Plastic, aluminum strips
- Earloops: Dacron
- Packaging: 1pc/bag, 50pcs/box, 1000 pcs/carton
- GB 2626-2019 compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Totally Safe When Wearing a KN95 Face Mask?
It is still important to note that no masks are effective unless worn properly. It is critical for healthcare workers and those who are at risk or have been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 patients to make sure they are well protected.
What Other Types of Face Masks Are Out There?
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
- P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
- KF94 (Korea KMOEL – 2017-64)
- DS2 (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
Click here for more: https://www.medtecs.com/ffp2-
USA PPE exporting and importing procedures
USA PPE exporting and importing procedure can be difficult to understand. This article explains how PPE can be imported to the USA.
What is a N95 N99 N100 facemask/respirator? What is the label requirements for N95?
What is the N95 facemask/respirator? What are the label requirements for it? U.S. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
N95, FFP2, KN95, P2, KF94, and DS2 — What is the difference between these respirators and masks?
FFP2 VS KN95 VS KF94 VS N95 – What are the differences between these facemasks? These are different standards used in the EU, China, and the USA.
What are ASTM standards for medical face masks? Difference between ASTM level 1, 2, and 3 face masks
ASTM F2100 – 21 states the material performance for medical face masks. If you are looking for face mask manufacture, you must know the standards.
What is EN14683? An European standard for face masks!
EN 14683 2019 specifies the construction, design, performance, and testing requirements for medical masks that are intended to prevent infective agents from being transmitted from patients to staff during medical settings.
Benefits of children wearing masks in school during the COVID-19 pandemic
What are the benefits of children wearing face masks? Should children wear face masks? There is currently no COVID vaccine available for children under 12. Masks should still be used to protect children under 12. For parents, if your children have not been vaccinated, you should still choose to wear a mask. Children under 2 years of age should not be wearing face masks