Medtecs International’s Corporation Limited’s, (SGX: 546, Taiwan Securities 9103 ), is the world’s biggest provider of personal protective equipment (PPE) and a trusted multi-national PPE stockpiling solutions provider to governments and GPOs around the world.
- Trusted national strategic stockpiling partner for 17 years
- Diversified regional production facilities
- Complete range of personal protective equipment
- Worldwide distribution centers with stocks ready to ship
We are Experts for Personal Protective Equipment
Safeguarding Every Tomorrow
The Medtecs Group commenced operations in the Philippines in 1989 and has since established a strong presence in America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Currently, Medtecs’ headquarter is located in Taipei, Taiwan.
Medtecs has offices and facilities strategically located in Taiwan, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore and China. In 2020, the Group incorporated Medtecs USA Corporation, it’s first subsidiary in the United States, for expansion into the global domestic PPE and medical consumables market.
Medtecs is dual-listed in Singapore and Taiwan stock exchange.
Vision + Mission
The future direction and our current primary goal for the Medtecs Group Corporation.
“To safeguard against catastrophic disease at a global level. To be the most trusted partner for health care. To contribute to the world’s health for a better tomorrow”
“To inspire hope and contribute to a better health system by providing the best protection products through speed, reliability, and best care in the heart.”
Medtecs Provides the best Cutting Edge Personal Protective Equipment that secures everyone’s safety concerns. We would like to be the shield for every hero, every fighters!
MEDTECS History Awards Expansion
Taipei Neo Trade Award
- Medtecs is strengthened by cross-border ecommerce and has redefined market management by fully utilizing platform data and traffic to expand potential markets and has achieved great results accordingly.
- Published the 2018 Sustainability Report of Medtecs Group.
Alibaba B2B Award
- Won the championship in the 2018 Taiwan B2B Top 10 E-Commerce Competition organized by the New Taipei City Government and Alibaba B2B.
- Mr. William Yang appointed as Group CEO.
Published the 2017 Sustainability Report of Medtecs Group
Top Exporter Award
UWC recognized as Top Exporter.
EU & North America Product Launch
Launched a new collection of work wear that caters to European and North American markets.
Completed Cambodia plant expansion and installation of energy conversion kits.
Taiwan Stock Exchange
Additional TDRs were listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Energy Saving Investment
Started energy-saving investment in Cambodia and the Philippines.
Obtained placement of 69.8 million shares with net proceeds of USD 9.8 million.
- Consolidation of the hospital services division of Medtecs (Taiwan) Corporation.
- Inauguration of new manufacturing plant of Hangzhou Jinchen Medical Supplies Manufacture Co., Ltd. in Hangzhou, China.
- Acquired Zibo Lianheng Textile Co., Ltd. in Shandong, China through Cooper Development Limited.
- Incorporated Zibo Liancheng Textile and Garments Co., Ltd. in Shandong, China through Cooper Development Limited.
Acquired Greenway Teck Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary, Shanghai Greenway Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd.
- Expanded manufacturing facility into China, with the acquisition of Cooper Development Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary, Hangzhou Jinchen Medical Supplies Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Secured first major outsourcing contract I Hospital Services in the Philippines.
- Group’s Taiwan Depositary Receipts (TDRs) listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Granted ISO 9001 for the hospital laundry and sterilization facilities in Taiwan.
Hospital Services Expansion
- Incorporated MEDTECS (Far East) Limited in Hong Kong.
- Incorporated MEDTECS Materials Technology in the Philippines. Broadened hospital services to include management of hospital facilities and hospital automation in the Philippines.
- Incorporated MEDTECS (Taiwan) Corporation.
- Acquired hospital laundry and sterilization business in Taiwan.
List on the SGX
- Incorporated MEDTECS (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd. as a regional marketing and distribution center in Singapore.
- MEDTECS International Corporation Limited was successfully listed on the SGX-SESDAQ.
- Incorporated MEDTECS (Cambodia) Corporation Limited and established sales office in Phnom Penh.
Marketed “MEDTECS” brand for selected products distributed in Asia Pacific region.
Incorporated MEDTECS International Corporation Limited, a holding company in Bermuda, as an exempted company limited by shares.
Incorporated Contex Corporation as an import agent for marketing of other branded medical supplies.
- Incorporated Universal Weavers Corporation to manufacture woven medical blankets and linens.
- Hangzhou Jincheng Medical Supplies Manufacture Co., Ltd became a member of Medtecs Group.
Medtex Corporation Incorporated
Incorporated Medtex Corporation to manufacture and sell medical bandages.
Clement Textile & International Corporation
Incorporated Clement Textile & International Corporation in the Philippines to manufacture patient apparels and disposable consumables.