Disposable Transfer Sheet
Disposable transfer sheet saves time and expense of laundering Intended for single patient use Helps reduce cross-contamination
- Material: 100% PPSB Fabric
- Weight: 90gsm
- Colors: Navy Blue
- Size: Regular, X-Large
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We Use Disposable Transfer Sheet Instead Of Reusable One?
Disposable transfer sheets are incredibly useful and incredibly easy to use; they are designed to be used to aid with the movement and transfer of a patient, and to eliminate the need for lifting a patient. This ensures that the transfer is easier, safer, and more comfortable; for both the carer and the patient.
Disposable patient slide sheets are an optimal solution for transferring patients with infections or those who may contaminate from body fluids.
They are made of a blue-colored special fabric and are provided with 5 punched hand holes on each side to facilitate the transfer.
2 Suggestions Before Using A Transfer Slide.
- Full Training Before Using
We recommend that you seek accredited manual handling training to ensure carers correctly utilize slide sheets when repositioning patients.
- At Least Two Carers Are Preferred
At all times, it is recommended that at least two carers are present to perform patient transfers. For sideways transfers place an open-ended folded sheet towards the patient and place it under the patient at least from hip to shoulder. Pull in the direction of the open end.
Instructions Of Using A Disposable Transfer Sheet.
- Safely roll the patient over to one side.
- Place the transfer sheets together. flat on the bed parallel to the bedsheets.
- Roll the patient back on their back, and repeat on the other side.
- Pick up the top slide sheet by the sides and use it to move the patient. The top slide sheet slides against the bottom slide sheet and creates a smooth and easy transfer for both the patient and the carer.
- You can now slide the patient, left to right, and forward and back with ease. Noted that slide sheets are slippery, so please perform transfers slowly making sure the patient’s head does not hit the top of the bed.
Could Medtecs Make A Customized Version?
If you have any request for products, please feel free to contact our service team to get more information.