High quality & Breathable
disposable surgical cap
|Disposable surgical caps made by Medtecs control and protect hair in medical and food industry environments. |
Great for hospitals, drug makers, factories, food service, schools, cleaning, etc.
Elastic and flexible to wear. Soft, breathable, lightweight, and comfortable.
- Material:Polyster Fabric
- weight: N/A
- Colors: Customize
- Size: Customize
Frequently Asked Questions
When wearing the cap, first expand the folded mop cap and then cover the front and back hairline and above both ears so that the hair will not leak out.
- Choose a hat of appropriate size that fully covers the hair on the head and hairline.
- A tight band or elastic band should be placed around the brim of the hat to prevent hair from falling off during the operation.
- The hair is long, before wearing the hat should tie up the hair, all the hair into the hat.
- The two ends of the closure of the disposable surgical cap must be placed on both sides of the ear, and the forehead or other places are not allowed.
- If the package is damaged or there are disposable surgical caps, do not use them.
- Use once and destroy after use.
Most disposable mop cap materials are non-woven, with light soft, waterproof, breathable, non-toxic, non-irritant, antibacterial, anti-chemical agents, environmental properties. The material is dense, dustproof, antibacterial, vomit and blood are not easy to penetrate. The disposable surgical cap is inexpensive, safe, hygienic, and easy to use.
However, after practice, it has been found that non-woven fabrics have one disadvantage: poor ventilation and non-sweat absorption. During clinical use, the surgeon will sweat on his forehead, which will not only affect the surgeon’s visual field, but also increase the infection rate at the surgical site once dripping onto the operating table.
A disposable surgical cap can prevent sweat from falling down, ensure the doctor’s head is dry and breathable, and improve the comfort level of the doctor during the operation.