Global PPE stockpiling solutions
Medtecs is your best PPE stockpiling partner with over 20 years of experience in providing tailor-made stockpiling solutions that cater to your specific business needs.
The need for efficient and resilient PPE stockpiles
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the spotlight on problems with the global supply chain and the traditional PPE stockpiling models. For instance, a number of countries have failed to establish well-managed strategic national stockpiles, resulting in expired products that lead to financial wastes and failure to provide timely assistance to hospitals during the peak of the pandemic.
Key elements of a robust PPE stockpile
Agile supply chain management
- No concentration of suppliers in one country/region to reduce supply chain disruption
- We source quality raw materials, products and avoid fraudulent suppliers.
- We combine orders for PPE stockpiles and use our group purchasing power to negotiate better pricing.
- Inventory expiration date tracking ability with an electronic inventory management system and a centralized ordering system.
- We help clients tackle product expiration risks while maintaining an adequate supply of inventory for emergency response.
Optimal stockpile storage & distribution
Diversified distribution centers to store PPE stockpiles to accommodate storage needs and reduce delivery time so as to meet demand surge quickly.
Why Medtecs is your best choice?
Because we CARE:
Medtecs has the Capacity, Agility, Reputation and Experience to be your trusted PPE stockpiling partner.
We are the biggest non-China based PPE manufacturer with diverse PPE production sites and product offerings which are exported to over 30 countries around the world.
We have high proportion of recurring orders to help consume and replenish PPE inventory so the stockpiles are maintained at the desired safety level and within the expiry date.
We are dual-listed in Singapore and Taiwan with numerous certifications and recognitions.
We have been providing stockpiling solutions to Singapore and Taiwan governments for the last 18 years.
Medtecs' PPE stockpiling solutions
We provide different PPE stockpiling solutions, you could choose the appropriate solution according to the service you need.
Stockpile inventory management
- Client can build up a safety stock level from Medtecs, including but not limited to PPE. The stock can be stored at either the client’s own warehouse or Medtecs’ distribution centers across different continents.
- To get the stockpile rolling, clients can distribute their purchased Medtecs’ products to medical institutions or facilities they control to help consume the inventory. We can assist to keep the stockpile rolling at a premium fee for our clients if they are not able to perform inventory control on a regular basis.
- Medtecs will assist in replenishing the consumed inventory for our clients within 2-4 weeks.
Stockpile insurance with different tiers of membership & rates
- Client can choose to become a member of Medtecs’ PPE Insurance Plan.
- The client can pay an insurance premium to guarantee access to a certain amount of Medtecs’ products with a pre-agreed price for 12 months. Products covered by the insurance plan can be delivered to the customer within 7 days.
- By the end of the 12-month period, customers can get half of this insurance premium back or use that amount to extend the insurance for another year. The price list of the products will be adjusted accordingly.
Medtecs' PPE subscription plan for individuals and small and medium enterprises
Reliable, steady supply of PPE at a great price for clients and companies with regular need of quality PPE.
Turnkey solution for local/ domestic PPE production
- Medtecs can help clients set up their own on-shore PPE production facilities or help re-shore their own production capacities.
- Medtecs will also help manage inventory, procurement, contract negotiations, data reporting, logistics, and distribution.
- Medtecs will help consume and replenish the stockpiled supplies.
We are proud that our PPE stockpiling solutions have served renowned companies, as well as governments and international organizations.
Some of the key organizations we have worked with are below.